Adult Day Services Program
The Adult Day Services Center will begin providing services to help elders maintain healthy lifestyles through individualized care plans, nutrition services, and disease, pain, and medication management in 2016.
Once fully operational, the hours will be Monday through Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- Health monitoring, vital signs, weight checks
- Daily activities, recreation, games, and socializing
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs); walking, standing, eating, or toileting
- Educational & exercise classes
- Medication administration as prescribed
- Registered Nurse monthly visit
- Registered Dietician monthly visit
- Lunch & snacks provided
You may be eligible if: *65 years and older OR *Need help with ADL’s
For more information please contact:
Alyssa Leecy, LPN, Adult Day Site Provider
Phone: 218-339-3167 / 888-231-7886